We celebrated L's birthday out here in Utah with my family and it was a wonderful day!
We had a very loose "Toy Story" theme with a Rex dinosaur cake.
The weather was perfect too - and we took advantage of it riding around on L's new scooter! L loves this thing, and wants to ride it all day long. He's super fast, and loves to cover big distances. He rides goofy, as in right foot forward. I guess from the pictures R does too? Hmm ... never noticed that before.
We loved talking to lots of family on the phone, and perhaps L's best friends in the world on the computer. Thank you ALL for calling and for showing lots of love for this little boy!
We played all day, and pretty soon it was time to open gifts! Lady-LE loved the ribbon.
We even got to sneak in some time outside to play with the new ball and bat. This kid is a natural!
I love this big guy. He is full of life and energy, and loves to play.
Happy Birthday L!





8 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday L! Looks like such a fun day - Addy would LOVE the fact that he's got a Lightning McQueen scooter. Did you really make that cake? It's absolutely incredible!! If so- you'll have to give me cake decorating classes and I'll help you with rolls. (I think one takes a little bit more skill and I'm pretty sure it's NOT the one that I know how to do :)
Goofy is the only way to ride!
WOW so fun!!! That looks like an awesome party:)
I love this update! What a fun birthday...great cake and wonderful pictures!! Thanks so much! Little LE has changed so much. Can't wait to see you all...only 2 weeks!!! xo C
Happy Birthday, L!
I just happened to trip across your blog. Very cute! You have a beautiful family.
It's now a full month later and the dining room decorations have served us well -- L's birthday, Kendra's birthday, Easter, and my birthday. Nobody hangs crepe paper streamers like Heather!
Love and miss you all!
Goodness gracious, I love that boy! It was such a treat to see you last month - Love you all!!
Post a Comment