Just getting back and settled after an awesome trip out to Jersey to visit family. It was a wonderful breath of fresh air, and my brother and his family were fabulous hosts. Our house is a little too quiet and boring for L now, so I'll have to wait until he's asleep to post more pictures. But here's a teaser from the Jersey Shore.

6 comments:
Thank you for coming to see us!! It was so fun to have you guys here. I miss you already. I hope we get to see you again soon!
How fun!! We still have to take P to the beach. Glad you got a chance to get away, it is SOOO needed!
Welcome back, I can't wait to hear more about it. What a cute picture of L.
Almost as cute as he is in person. So wonderful to see you -- thanks for coming!
Uh oh.... when were you in Jersey? If you say any time between March 17 and 24, I'm gonna be mad.
I'm over the tease! It's time to post some more pics! :)
Post a Comment