Tuesday, December 8

fun with friends

A good friend of ours interviewed at OSU for a residency program in OB/Gyn this past weekend, and since they live in Hershey, PA, the whole family came! It was great to see TJ, Amber, Kate, and meet Ethan! We were in the same ward back in Provo, and love how we've kept in touch through the years.

Since it's absolutely freezing here, we didn't get out and do a whole lot. I just don't know what to do in Columbus when it has to be inside. If you have any suggestions, fellow C-bus friends, I would love to hear them! On Saturday just to get out of the house and let the kids run, we went up to the mall. Once we got there I realized what a bad idea that was! We were totally oblivious planning it, but duh! It's a Saturday, at the mall, in December. Christmas shopping mayhem! It felt like we were pushing our way through and scouting out territory the entire time. But hey, the kids enjoyed it, and it was an adventure. I'll remember next time to never do that again! :)
Kate and L took a little while to warm up to each other, but quickly became best buds! They would hold hands walking, and L would willingly go and give Kate hugs and kisses. SO CUTE! (although I couldn't catch it on camera) They took turns pushing each other in the stroller while at the mall, and they both really had fun together!
Thanks for coming out guys! It was so fun!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I know of this really cool place called "The Staceys". It is THE place to be when its too cold outside to play. All the cool people go there.

Rebecca & Jeff said...

How fun!! I still cant get over how he has become such a little man! So cute! I love it!