Thursday, June 4

family pictures

Back in the middle of April, we had some family pictures taken and I'm just now getting around to blogging about them! While at the park, L had a couple different break-downs and managed to scuff up his forehead a little bit in a fall on the concrete. But all in all it was a fun morning and I can't really complain - how often do you pictures of all three of you together?! She has a few more on her website here if you are interested. Enjoy!


(I think this one is my favorite of the three of us)
L's rock pose. The wind-blown-mohawk, arms in air-guitar pose, and doing a guy's version of the splits. Love it.



14 comments:

Unknown said...

Heath, those are gorgeous! I love the first one of L in the chair with the winding water behind him. Beautiful composition. And I think the 3 of you shot is great too. You look especially gorgeous in the one where you are holding and looking at L. Your hair looks so silky! and I am impressed with his "rock" pose. You've definitely got to do something with that one for posterity's sake! I can see his wedding video now... :)

Lauren said...

Those turned out SO cute! Logan has the best smile.

linzi said...

So cute!!!! I love the one of you tickling Logan! I couldn't help but laugh a little. Those are the best - the ones that bring a smile to your face. Thanks for sharing - it brightened my day!

Angela said...

Those are so beautiful! I love them all! Your friend did a great job taking these pictures. I love L's outfit--quite the stylish little boy =) And you look gorgeous. You too Ry =)

We might be able to drive to Ohio this month to see you guys. We are just waiting for Dave to start making fun plans! We'll let you know but I really hope we get to see you guys soon!

Tara said...

Oh, Heather, you are so beautiful! I want to look like you when I grow up..... And I love L's outfit, too! I hope you're enjoying this time when you get to pick his clothes. J-boy is such a stinker when it comes to dressing all cute and preppy (or even just cute and MATCHING). But I suppose that has it's charm, too.... :)
On a different note,
CONGRATS TO RYAN!!!! I hope you are breathing deeply and sleeping well tonight :)

Lu said...

What a cute fam! My favorite one is the one with you tickling L. They all look great!

bbfamwagon said...

Love seeing the pictures on your blog -- apparently the one of you tickling L is a favorite of a lot of people!

By the way, how'd Ryan sleep last night? Congratulations!

The Richardsons said...

I love the picture of the boys! so cute!

robyncreates said...

I love them all!!! and looked through the others on your friends blog. I don't know how you choose! We need some new fam pics-wish your friend lived closer. :)

Elizabeth said...

Oh my goodness!! LOVE THEM!! You guys look great! I love L's little sandals, adorable. He's such a good looking kid! Maybe we'll have to have a daughter instead of a son first... :) Love you guys!

Ericka said...

Very, very cute pics! You guys all look great and so happy together! I love Ls smile! Too cute!

Scottie and Angie said...

I love the family pics. Who took them? They are amazing!

Katie said...

I love the family pics. Your new header (banner? well, whatever it's called...) looks great!

The Snavelys said...

You guys are such a great looking family! I love the pictures! :)