We're in our new home! It's so much fun to have more space (although we filled it quicker than I thought!)! We had so much help from friends to move, and it went pretty well - including the tall upright piano we got for free that weighs a ton! Everyone was so nice to help, and it made the move go so fast! Now the slow part of unpacking and figuring out where to put everything. And add a baby to that scenario, and it makes it go even slower!! But we're having fun trying to figure everything out and get the house ready for my family to come in town to visit this Thursday! Yay!
Even though we don't have pictures of the house yet, here's some random snapshots of the past few days ... mostly of little L. He and I got distracted while I was unpacking the bedroom.
I took this one just to document his chubby thighs .... they make me laugh so hard!
I guess sometimes play time wears him out! :) But I think he dreams of it every once in a while ...

Even though we don't have pictures of the house yet, here's some random snapshots of the past few days ... mostly of little L. He and I got distracted while I was unpacking the bedroom.
9 comments:
Little L could not be cuter...Glad the new house is working out...Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks.
I love chubby thighs!! Congrats on the new place!
Aww, cute sleeping little chubster! He is so adorable! Congrats on getting a bigger place, by the way--that's awesome!
I'm glad to hear you're getting settled -- Mom and Dad are almost half way to your place from mine as I type this.... Have fun together!! L is too cute - I love that sleeping smile. :)
I love the picture of him sleeping! Too funny! We're so excited to meet him soon!
Oh how cute! I love those chubby legs! That picture of you two is really sweet. Moms don't get to be in the pictures that much after the baby comes so I'm glad you posted that one! :)
We are excited to see you soon!
Love those thighs!! And that cute smile. Have fun with your family :)
Oh and I forgot that you guys knew Geoff and Ellen too! We got a couple of comments from people that also knew them, it's a small world.
So cute!
Can't wait to hear more about your new place. Enjoy the family visit!
Heather, my love! I'm starting to feel like a serious stalker! I need a new post from you! I know that I'm not the best at keeping up with everyone, but I really do love having the blogs handy anytime I feel family-sick. (I can't be home sick, since I'm still home). Love and miss you so much!!!
Post a Comment